Work in an institution with 450 years of Jesuit Tradition
Experience opportunities for continuous, professional development
Excellent benefits within a campus setting
Our Catholic traditions drive our employee focus
Small town environment within easy driving distance of a major metro area
Benefits of working at WJU:
- Student-focused environment with Meaningful and rewarding work that on personal and professional growth.
- A culture that values diversity, fosters an energized team environment, builds on our strengths, promotes creativity and innovation, and encourages inclusiveness, respect, and open communication
- Modified summer workweek, including reduced Friday hours!
- Closed at least one week during December (more family time!)
- 100% vested immediately (upon University contribution) for the WJU
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Employer Match
Great group health benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA)
- 100% employer paid life insurance!
- 100 % employer paid short term and long term disability coverage!
- Tuition Remission & Tuition Exchange Program opportunities
- University sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- University sponsored retirement/investment advisors.